I logged into my Blogger account and realized that I haven't blogged since LAST SEPTEMBER! What's up with that? I was trying to think about what excuse I have for my lack of posts, but came up with nothing. So lets do a quick catch-up and then I'll do my best to resume regular posts about my life, Nick's life and of course...the mutt. There has been a lot going on since last September, including a trip to Paris, London, Indianapolis and St. Maarten. We've also been working on various home improvement projects, which if you know us, is a huge deal. The projects aren't finished yet, but I'm happy to report that its starting to look like adults live in our house. I'm quite pleased with our taste.
I'm going to try to do better at blogging, because I know that I haven't been posting our latest shenanigans and laughing fits, so stay tuned as I brush the cobwebs out of my brain and get things out into cyberspace where they belong.
No comments:
Post a Comment