What was the last thing you made into a heart?
My fingers.
How tall is the last person you hugged?
6'2"ish
What color is your underwear?
Sporting the floral today
What are you listening to right now?
Printers and other people's conversations
What is something you wish you had more of?
Time and money
Last time you had the butterflies, who were you thinking of?
The future.
Do you like poetry?
I prefer the rhyming kind
What were you last sad about?
Chino's cancer scare. Thankfully he's on the mend!
Has anyone ever said they would die for you?
No
Do you always answer your phone?
Its usually on vibrate and I can't hear it, so no.
Do you like thunderstorms?
I don't mind them, as long as the power is still on.
Have you ever been into drugs?
Nope.
Say you were dying tomorrow, what would you want to eat last?
Vincent's pizza with sausage, an M&M's blizzard with chocolate ice cream and a margarita on the rocks, with salt.
What is your current mood?
Optimistic
What'd you do today?
The usual, woke up, ran around, made it to work on time.
If your best friend made out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, what would you do?
I'd probably laugh, but not in a funny way - in a "I'm going to kill both of you way"
Who do you know that can make you feel better if you're not feeling happy?
Nick, Chino and my parents. Chino is usually the go-to man though, even though sometimes he needs encouraging from Nick to find his inner canine.
Do you hate when people call you when you're sleeping?
YES. NICK.
What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?
Pass.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My sister
Biggest annoyance in your life?
Depends on the day - but lately its been people with a sick sense of entitlement.
Do you think your first love affects the way you go on with life?
Yes because I'm married to him.
Has anyone ever told you they're in love with you?
Every day :o)
Do you miss anyone?
My family in Pittsburgh and friends that I don't see very often anymore.
What's going on between you and the last person you kissed?
Living the dream - married with a house in the 'burbs and a lab mix. What more can you want?
Your number 1 walks out of your life, do you go after them?
Yes. I've done it before and I 'll do it again.
Could you ever be friends with someone who hurt you before?
Do in-laws count? I have a really hard time holding a grudge, so I'll say yes.
Are you wearing any makeup right now?
Basic stuff.
Do you like to cuddle?
Yes, but not in bed. I know, its weird...but I need my space when it comes down to bed time.
Honestly, do you really love the last person you said "I love you" to?
YES!
Are you a good friend?
I try very hard, even though I know that I have selfish tendencies.
When was the last time you were told you were cute?
No idea. I think I'm beyond the "cute" stage.
Who did you text first this morning?
No one.
Do you look better pale or tanned?
With a splash of color.
1 comment:
You're cute.
Post a Comment