Celebrating and documenting life with a husband, two tiny humans and a dog named Chino.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Flying Pigs
Of course, when I go into PetSmart, I can't just come out with dog food. Oh no, I come out with a bungee cord fling pig. I just tried to find a picture, without any luck. This thing is a green pig with a knotted rope sticking out of its ass. You insert your thumb into a pocket in its snout, pull the rope back and LAUNCH it across the yard. If you know me, you know that I bought it for myself and let Chino play too. Here he is, waiting patiently for me to get it configured and launched into the air. Two minutes after this photo was taken, he ripped the tags off to make it JUST RIGHT.
Labels:
Chino
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment. I do still check in on your blog all the time :) I will be getting mine back up and running as soon as I can, it is nice to know that it was missed.
thanks a bunch!
Nikki
Post a Comment