Very Important Background Info.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

#30dayphoto

When I found out that my (twitter) friend, Allie was going to host a 30 Day photo challenge over at her blog, I was thrilled! Allie is graphic designer and all around creative girl, which is reflected in her blog posts and photographs, so I knew that this challenge would push me a bit to become a better photographer AND a better editor (still using Picknik, need to learn Photoshop Elements). In addition to her creativity, which I expected, I've been blown away by all of the other submissions, each one with its own twist on the daily assignment.  My goal is to post a photo every day, even if its just editing a photo that I've taken previously and to see an evolution in my shots and in my editing techniques.
Day 1:  Me (Link to the others here)
Day 2:  What I wore (Link to the others here)
Day 3: Favorite Place (Link to the others here)
Day 4:  From a high angle (Link to the others here)
Day 5:  Whatever I want (Link to the others here)
Day 6:  From a low angle (Link to the others here)
Day 7:  Silhouette (Link to the others here)
Want to participate? You can jump in and out of the challenge at any time. Here's a list of the assignments. The rules are minimal (no nudity, and submit by 9am, the morning of...). After you submit, she compiles and posts the collection, providing a link so that you can check out all of the other photographers' work. Its truly been a fun week and I'm looking forward (and ahead) to the other assignments!

No comments: