Very Important Background Info.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My tongue feels weird


Yes, these are those melty mints that you typically find inside of a wedding and/or baby shower favor that may or may not be shaped like a bell or a bottle. For some reason that escapes me, but that probably has something to do with a monthly hormone imbalance, *wink*wink, the craving for them consumed me for over 5 days. I have no idea why this was at the top of my NEED IT NOW list. I tried to resist, but after about a week of thinking about them, I gave in. Giant Eagle had them in its bulk candy section, meaning that I wasn't forced to buy and eat the 5lb bag that I had in my hand at Joann's.

I tried my best to ration them, but went on a melty mint binge yesterday. I even tried fooling myself by tying the top of the bag in a knot and "hiding" them in my desk drawer. Finally, I decided to stop kidding myself and just took the major caloric hit all at once.

I still have no idea why my crazy mind was obsessed with these puppies for the past week, but thank heavens that the craziness has passed. My tongue feels a tad weird after eating all of that minty goodness covered in weird white balls. Its not quite the pain you feel after ODing on Sour Patch Kids, but its close.

1 comment:

Kere said...

OMG, those are my fav. i love them!!