I did offer to help and was shooed away, so I chose to document the process with my paparazzi camera.
The materials are laid out - martini glass (its maiden voyage), Kirkland's vodka, olives (off camera) and ditry martini mix (who knew!?).
Had to throw in an olive close-up, since Nick found some lovely blue cheese stuffed olives at Kroger Marketplace.Look at that confidence. I'd say he had a bit of a swagger while he was shakin' his money maker.
Look at that pour. Looks like he's been doing this for years.
Taste test....he's sipping, not sniffing...
...and one last photo op before I chuggalugged. Hubby perfected yet another one of my favorite beverages and I settled in for a lazy Friday night.
1 comment:
i am SO SO SO jealous you have alcohol at your kirkland. I saw their write up in the magazine about their own vodka and they ranked it pretty good. you lucky duck!!
Post a Comment