Very Important Background Info.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Making the most of the winter

Saturday was a cross-training day, so instead of another 60 minutes on a treadmill or on an elliptical machine, we saddled up our mutt and headed to the park.  Our intention was to hit the pet trail at Highbanks, but we found that it was open to cross country skiers only.  We ignored the sign, but quickly realized that the deep, slushy snow would be no fun for anyone, so we turned around and decided to just take a walk.  I had the camera with me, so I captured some photos of the day.
A view of the trail by the river.  I'm kind of proud of this shot.

Playing with the "blurry background" feature on my camera.  I liked how it looked like these two leaves were holding on for dear life.  The bit of color against the gray-ish background caught my eye.

Looking down river.

 This sort of looked like a heart.  I think that Nick was rolling his eyes when I snapped this one.

"Mama, where did that snowball go?"

Chino in action.

The rest of my pictures are up on Flickr.  Enjoy!

No comments: