Here is a picture of the culprits. How can shoes that look SO GOOD treat my feet so bad?
Celebrating and documenting life with a husband, two tiny humans and a dog named Chino.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
The gear
After deciding that yes, I would run a 1/2 marathon, I decided that I needed to go get some running shoes. Not clearance rack DSW shoes, real running shoes from a real running store. I had heard about places that fit you for shoes after watching you walk and run on a treadmill. Off to RoadRunner sports I went, Nick in tow. I did the treadmill and the balance and then the walk across the Wii Fit thingy to see how I distribute my weight. After all of that, I tried on some brand spankin' new shoes followed by a custom insole fitting. I figured that if I was going to do this, I might as well do it right? Right? Wrong. Time for a do-over!
Labels:
My life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment