Very Important Background Info.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Squeezing Chino, a pictorial

Typical Saturday morning...me, in my PJ's, no make-up and slightly greasy hair and Chino laying on the floor,  minding his own business.  So I get up from the chair and go over to him, with my arms held out and ask him, "Chino...do you need squeezed by me?"  This is a rhetorical question, since of course, the answer is yes (at least in the happy world that I live in). 

Chino:  "Oh crap, she didn't pick up the vibe that I was just fine on the floor without her in my face, maybe if I choose not to look at her, she'll just go away.  I kind of like the cuddles, but I can't let HER know this."
Me:  "Nick, take our picture."

Chino:  "Seriously, she's still smiling like an idiot.  I'm going to look away and try to strangle myself on her arm so that she'll let go and leave me alone."
Me:  "Nick, is he looking?  He must like it since he's not trying to squirm away."
Me:  "Cheenie Beenie...give Momma some kisses"
Chino:  "Fine.  If I pretend to be interested in this cuddle business, will you go away?"
Chino:  "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em"

Me:  "I'm pretty sure that his whole aloof attitude was all a charade.  Nick - did you get the pictures?"

No comments: