To more reasons why I'm happy to be married to a bug killing, trash taking, recycling, toilet plunging, snow shoveling man:
1. Weird taco shells
2. Leftover weird taco shells
Nick introduced this meal to me several months ago. He was talking about these taco pasta shells that his friend's mom used to make. I'm thinking - seriously?! Taco shells - as in those giant pasta shells turned into a Mexican dish. Ok, I'm up for it because he embraces all of my strange Pittsburgh-type meals (noodles and toast, anyone?). So he whips it up....all I have to say is O M G. This stuff is fantastic. I love all things Mexican and could eat it at every meal - but wow. This is crave-able. He made it for me last night and I had to do everything I could not to eat until I couldn't breathe and until the only thing that would or could contain me would be elastic. The only thing that kept me under control was the promise of having it for lunch today and dinner tonight. I just finished my container and wow...that stuff just gets better after spending the night in a fun Ziploc container. I told him that the next time he travels for work - for more than two days - he has to leave me with a whole pan of that stuff. It would totally be a consolation prize. I'd go as far to say that it would work well as ring #1 of the three ring circus that I normally require to be properly entertained.
No comments:
Post a Comment