Very Important Background Info.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A nice little arrangement

So Nick says to me last night, "tomorrow, I'm just going to come home after work and clean the bathroom."  This is out of the blue, somewhat random and a little surprising because I figured he'd be all geared up to go to the gym with his new nano.  Suddenly, it dawns on me and I said, "how many pairs of underwear do you have left?", to which he replies, "two".  Suddenly this new found urge to clean the bathroom makes PERFECT sense.

According to one of our our little arrangements, he cleans the house and I clean his clothes since I hate cleaning and he hates laundry.  He also happens to let laundry marinate in the washing machine until it knocks on the lid and asks to be let out because it can't handle its own stink, which is now worse than what it was when it went in there.  This is particularly irritating when I head down to do my own laundry and find a load that has to be rewashed, thus interrupting my whole laundry agenda that I had set for myself.  He's not allowed to wash my clothes without prior clearance, and I try to keep tabs on all laundry so that there isn't a load marinating in the basement without my knowledge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! This is so HILARIOUS! Also, why is it that boys seem to wear 3 different t-shirts on a daily basis? I never got that. I don't mind laundry either, so I think you have a great arrangement!