Celebrating and documenting life with a husband, two tiny humans and a dog named Chino.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
A little bit of Pittsburgh in C-Bus
This, my friends, is a New Year's pretzel. Its really a cinnamon roll masquerading as a pretzel, but its a tradition, none the less. You're supposed to eat it for good luck on New Year's. I was going to get ambitious and make one this year (here's the recipe), but as usual I bit off more than I could chew and something had to give, so instead, I let Giant Eagle do the baking. My family has been enjoying these for as long as I can remember, eating them at midnight or at breakfast on New Year's Day (or both!) and has become a tradition that I'm happy to continue here in Ohio.
Labels:
Our life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment