Very Important Background Info.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Snap Happy

I must have been a good girl last year because waiting under the tree was a brand new SLR camera.  I think that this will take my vacation photos to a new level and I'm looking forward to trying it out in Las Vegas!  For now, my unwilling subject has been Chino.  I was uploading pictures today and noticed that about 90% of my "practice pictures" have been of him.

Here is the VERY first picture taken on the new camera.  Miraculously, Chino is looking at the camera.  I love how his front paw is tucked under.


After a few practice shots of Nick and some Christmas decorations at my parents house, I re focused (get it?  re focused!!!!) on Chino.  He decided that he hated the lens and went and hid behind the chair.  These models sure have attitude, I tell ya.


Chino and I were playing fetch and Nick captured this action shot of the mutt.  He is focused on calculating the exact stopping distance required to grab his toy and turn around all without running into the oven.


My puppy smiles.  I say smile, he'd say, "look at these teeth, am I really someone that you want to harass with your paparazzi camera?"


Ok, enough lady, this is getting a bit much and you don't pay me enough to be on call 24-7 for photo ops.


I was trying to make him look like Puss in Boots from Shrek.  You know, when he does that irresistible cute face?  This looks more like Kujo.


It's so hard to be adored.


Fine, just take the picture and get out of my face.  Go update your blog or something.

No comments: