Linda: Will you get the list ready?
Nick: Yes
Linda: Please put pads and panty liners on there for me please.
Nick: OK
{{approximately 2 hours later - at Giant Eagle}}
I get the list out, and what does it say at the top? Not pads and panty liners...it says...
SUPER SOAKERS and SUPER SOAKER LINERS.
So off we go to the girly supplies aisle (that sounds bad). I'm getting my supplies and as I put them in the cart, tell Nick to cross them off. As I'm putting the pads in the cart, he yells..."Are those the Super Soakers or the Super Soaker liners?" Yes, a 28 year old man, in the girly supplies aisle, asking for clarification. Not that it even mattered at that point, since we were obviously in the right place to get both. He apparently wanted to be precise in his list-crossing off assignment.
1 comment:
AHAHHAHAHA... hilarious!
Post a Comment