So off I go to the candy aisle. One of the coupons is good for Nestle products - Reeses, which so happen to be Nick's favorite. I know he'll open those LAST on Halloween...just incase we end up with a surplus, and I'm sure we will. The other coupon was for Mars products - M&M's...my favorite. I couldn't find ANY fun size packages of M&M's, so to be totally fair, I picked up my version of fun size, which yes...is a big bag. But in my hormonally clouded mind, it was only fair that if Nick was going to have a big bag of Reeses Cups, then I should have some of my favorites, too, right?
2 comments:
Screw the greedy kids on halloween! Turn off the porch light and watch movies in the dark with your bags of candy!
yes, the whole part of buying candy for halloween is for the PARENTS to eat, not the kids!! duh :-)
Post a Comment