Very Important Background Info.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

If you don't have something nice to say...

Rather than write about the events of this weekend and my newfound need for a therapist, I thought I'd focus on something a bit more positive.  Feel free to sing along, I know you know the tune.  {hint-hint, the melody is from "My Favoritte Things" yep, from The Sound of Music}

Palm trees on beaches......and chocolate martinis....


...hot pink hibiscus...and my puppy Cheenie (Chino)....

...sailboats in Cabo, that seem to have wings....

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...


...Dad and his daughters....and ice cream for dinner...


...two doggies chewing...my husband's a winner!!!

  
...my closest friends, and the fun each one brings...

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

...Chicago with Kristin....and trips with my honey....


...beaches in Cali....and wine makes her funny...

...a fun night with Sheila, caused a headache that rings...

THESE ARE A FEW OF M Y FAVORITE THINGS

When in-laws fight
When the  bills come
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M A WINNER!!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha. SO CUTE! I couldn't help but sing along.